For Updated COVID-19 Return Conditions - Please CLICK HERE for the latest updates and restrictions.
Can I return my item(s)?
- Yes we do have a returns system available.
- Firstly we would suggest you contact us first, to see if we can help resolve the problem? We like to see all our customers happy with their purchases!
- We do have exceptions against returning 'personalised' or 'customised' items. Please view our Terms and Conditions before you consent to the purchase of any such items.
I really do need to return my item(s), how do I do that?
- We’re more than happy to give you 14 days to send your products back to us. In the unfortunate event you do need to return your item(s);
- Follow these 4 easy steps to return an item:
- Go to the ‘View Completed Orders’ page in your account and submit a Returns Request form within 14 days of placing your order. You need to complete this because we need a Return ID Number (RID) to process your return request.
- Package your returned items safely and securely, and attach a return label along with FRAGILE label written clearly for fragile items.
- Read our terms and conditions.
- Send your item(s) off on its way! Please Note - You have 14 Days to then return your item(s)
- We will process your return and credit you within 30 days
What address to I use to return any item(s)?
Please send any returns with a copy of your original order or RID number to:
Campervan Gift Ltd (RETURNS)
Unit 7, Building 53A,
The Pensnett Trading Estate,
Dudley, West Midlands,
Note: Please see our terms and conditions for returning item(s).
Are there any restrictions on item(s) that can be returned?
- All unwanted / no longer required items MUST be returned in an unopened, unused, new condition still in the original packaging complete with all labels and tags.
- We reserve the right to refuse any item returned that is not in a new condition.
- We can not accept unwanted apparel / clothing / footwear that has been opened, worn and used.
Once my return has been accepted, how long have I got to send the item(s) back?
- As soon as we have agreed the item(s) can be returned, You then have 14 Days to then return your item(s). If you take more than 14 days, we reserve the right to cancel the item(s) return.
Will I have to pay to return my item(s)?
- If the item is unwanted or no longer require, yes you will have to pay and make your own arrangements to return the item(s)
- If the item has been accepted and agreed by Campervan Gift Ltd as faulty, we will reimburse your return postage (2nd Class Royal Mail parcel rate).
Do you provide a Free Returns Service?
- No, At the moment we do not provide a free returns service. This is an improvement we are currently working on.
- No, At the moment we do not have pre-paid returns labels. This is an improvement we are currently working on.
I've received my item, but would prefer a different design, colour, size. Can I return the item for an exchange?
- We do not offer a product exchange service on any of our products. If you wish to return an unwanted item(s), we will refund that item(s) and you will need to place a new order for the preferred item of your choice.
I've ordered an incorrect sized item(s) of Clothing / Footwear. Can I return for a refund or exchange?
- If the item of clothing / footwear is unopened, as new and packaging & tags still in tact, yes we can accept this as a return. Upon receipt of the item our warehouse staff will inspect and refund the item(s) cost.
- If the item has been opened to try on, packaging has been opened, sorry we cannot accept this item under our returns policy.
- We do not offer an exchange service on returned clothing & footwear. Refund on the item(s) only.
I would like to return some item(s) but keep other item(s) in my order?
- That is great, we have no problem in you returning some of the item(s) from your order, and keeping others.
Are there any restocking charges applied for returning any item(s)?
- If your order had a delivery charge against it - There will be no restocking fee.
- If your order placed was eligible for Free UK Delivery, and the returned item(s) now make the order total not eligible for Free UK Delivery - We will charge a restocking fee of £5.00
- If your order placed was eligible for Free UK Delivery, and the returned item(s) still make the order total eligible for Free UK Delivery - There will be no restocking fee.
- If your order placed was eligible for Free UK Delivery, and all of the order items(s) are returned - We will charge a restocking fee of £5.00
For further information please consult our Terms & conditions of sale.