Delivery & Shipping
Christmas 2023 Delivery & Shipping Information
Please Note - We DO NOT use ROYAL MAIL to courier any of our parcels.
- We use UK Next Day Service Capable Couriers (DPD / DPD Local).
- All of our UK Courier Delivery Orders are fully tracked via email & SMS message with a time slot by DPD / DPD Local.
- Please make sure somebody is available at the delivery address to sign for your parcel.
- Please be aware deliveries over the Christmas period and December may take 1-2 days longer than stated.
- As always, to avoid disappointment with possible stock items selling out, we do advise Christmas Shopping as early as possible.
- Last Delivery Dates
Express UK Delivery (Last Day to Order) - Wednesday 20th December 2023 - (Guaranteed to arrive before Christmas Day).Delivery typically arrives Next Day or within 1-2 Days.
Next Day Delivery (Last Day to Order) - Thursday 21st December 2023 - (Guaranteed to arrive before Christmas Day). Delivery typically arrives Next Day. (Order must be placed by 1:00pm).
European & International Delivery (Not Available) - Apologies, we still are not accepting orders from International customers. This option will be back in 2024.
Please Note - Express UK Delivery Delivery options apply to UK Mainland only.
Please Note - We only use reputable UK couriers and do not use Royal Mail to send any orders at this time.
UK Orders Placed (Not Using Next Day Delivery) 21st December Onwards
We will be dispatching all Express UK orders using multiple courier collections every day during the final week before Christmas (W/C 18th December). These orders are still likely to arrive in time for Christmas Day, but Express UK orders placed on or after 21st December cannot be guaranteed to arrive before 25th December.
Christmas Opening Hours
Our Campervan Gift Office and phone line will be closed from 22nd December 2023 at 1pm until 4th January 2024. You can still purchase items during this time, and orders will continue to be dispatched. However our usual delivery time of 1-2 days will not apply. Limited email support for order queries will continue.
Christmas Returns - Extended Returns
Orders placed between 1st November 2023 - 25th December 2023
For any unwanted Christmas gifts, We’re more than happy to give you until 31st January 2024 to send your products back to us. In the unfortunate event you do need to return your item(s), refer to our Returns Policy.
*** Merry Christmas from everyone at Campervan Gift - Best Wishes for 2024 ***
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Minimum Order Spend||Delivery Cost|
|Free Express UK Delivery||1-2 Days||£100.00||£0.00|
|Discounted Express UK Delivery||1-2 Days||£50.00||£2.99|
|Express UK Delivery||1-2 Days||£0.00||£5.99|
|Next Day UK Delivery (Order by 11:00am)||Not Currently Available||£0.00||Not Currently Available|
|Non UK Mainland Tracked Delivery||3-7 Days||£0.00||From £16.99|
|Click & Collect||Collection from Warehouse||£0.00||Available Soon|
|European Tracked Delivery||5-10 Days||£0.00||Not Currently Available|
|International Tracked Delivery||5-10 Days||£0.00||Not Currently Available|
- Free Delivery for UK orders applies to UK MAINLAND only.
- Next Day UK Delivery Service. This Service is temporarily unavailable. It will be available again soon.
- Additional Delivery Costs Apply for Non UK Mainland Destinations, which are calculated at the checkout stage.
- During busy holiday periods such as Christmas, Easter, Bank & UK Holidays, delivery may arrive slightly later.
How long does it take to Process my Order?
- Most Orders are packed and dispatched same day, generally orders are processed within 1-2 working days.
- Next Day Delivery orders are processed immediately.
- Please be aware order processing may take longer during busy periods such as Christmas, Easter, Bank & UK Holidays.
Is my Order Tracked?
- All UK Courier Delivery Orders are fully tracked.
- We use DPD Local for our UK courier delivery service.
- DPD Local Tracking is available here - DPD TRACKING INFORMATION
- Tracking information will be send in a separate email direct from the courier.
- If you have provided a mobile telephone number, the courier will send a SMS text message with an intended delivery time on the delivery day.
- International orders are fully tracked as standard. (exception list below).
- If you have not received your tracking details, please CONTACT US and we will provide this information.
Do you Offer Next Day / Express Delivery?
- No, currently our Next Day UK Delivery Service is temporarily unavailable.
- We hope to add this service back onto our website in the near future.
Are there any Restrictions Sending Certain Items?
- All of our items can be dispatched to any Mainland UK address.
- However, there are restrictions placed by our courier when sending the following items to European / International Destinations (including Airfreight to Non UK Mainland destinations).
- Large / Long Items such as Windbreaks - Items over 1 metre cannot be sent.
- Potential Hazardous Items - Lighters, Disposable BBQ, Batteries, Power Banks.
- Harmful Items / Weapons - Any item that has a knife, multi tool, penknife.
- If you attempt to place an order to a European / International Destination with any item above, you will not be able to complete the checkout process.
Do you Deliver to Non UK Mainland Destinations such as Isle of Wight, Shetland Islands?
- Yes we do, however some items have restrictions. We cannot send large, tall or restricted items due to courier restrictions and/or costs. Additional costs may also apply.
- Please note our Free Delivery on UK orders over £40 does not apply to non UK Mainland destinations.
- Non UK Mainland Areas are as follows:
- Scottish Highlands / Islands (AB/PH/PA Postcodes)
- Inverness (IV Postcodes)
- Outer Hebrides
- Shetland Islands
- Orkney / Skye
- Northern Ireland (BT Postcodes)
- Channel Islands
- Isle Of Man
- Isle Of Wight
- Scilly Isles
Do you Offer Basic / Economy Delivery?
- Our available delivery options are listed at the top of this page. We believe on offering our customers the best possible service to get the gifts delivered in the safest and quickest way.
Do you Offer Royal Mail Delivery?
- We only offer delivery through our tracked UK Courier partner DPD. We do not offer Royal Mail Delivery.
Do you Deliver to European / International / Worldwide countries?
- Unfortunately, due to increased delivery costs, surcharges and procedures we have regrettably discontinued our international delivery service until further notice.
Do you Offer Click and Collect?
- You can collect your order from any local COLLECT+ destination. Use your unique DPD Local order tracking code to log into the DPD LOCAL website and select the Collect+ option to find your closest convenient collection point.
Can I Collect Direct from the Campervan Gift Warehouse?
- We are currently in the process of putting this option in place. We estimate this to be available sometime in the near future.
- Please contact us for more information.
Can my Order be left in a "Safe Place"?
- Yes, please specify the "Safe Place" in the order comments box and we can arrange this with the courier.
- The UK Courier will mark the GPS coordinates and take a photo of the parcel left in the "Safe Place".
- Please Note, We do not accept liability or responsibly on any orders that go missing / stolen once delivered to the "Safe Place" location.
Is a Signature Required?
- You will not be asked to "Sign for" the parcel being delivered. The courier will operate a DOA (Delivery On Arrival), instead of a signature they will take a GPS location reading and a photo of the property / parcel being delivered.
Which do I do if my Order has been Damaged in Transit?
- In this unfortunate event, you MUST inform us within 2 working days, so we can carry out prompt procedures claiming against the courier.
- Please send photo(s) showing evidence of damage during transportation. Details are listed below of what we require, Without these we cannot process your damage claim.
- In order to claim for damaged items(s):
- Photo(s) are needed of the external packaging showing the damage to packaging.
- Photo(s) of the courier label clearly on the parcel, photo(s) of the internal packaging.
- Photo(s) of damage to the product.
- Please send photos to our main EMAIL ADDRESS or using the CONTACT US page.
- Without these photo(s) we reserve the right to cancel/void any claims for loss and/or damage to any item(s) in your order.
I have received my Order, but some item(s) are missing?
- In this unfortunate event, you MUST inform us within 2 working days. We will then investigate with our warehouse team.
- Rest assured, we retain copies of packing slips and the individual packer signs off each order, so we can easily check any error or mistake.
- Your order may have been split over more than one physical parcel, which could arrive at a different time due to the courier deliveries.
- If your order contains large items, it will be split over more than one physical parcel, which can arrive at different times.
I have not received my Order?
- Please allow up to 7 days for delivery (following your order 'shipped/dispatch' notification).
- If after that period the order hasn't arrived, please contact us, we will endeavour to resolve the problem ASAP.
- Please be aware delivery may take longer during busy periods such as Christmas and UK Holidays.
- For specialist products such as personalised Items, delivery may take longer. Please see specific dispatch and delivery information on the specific product page.
- In the rare occasion the parcel has been lost in transit - we will require the customer to complete a denial of receipt form complete with details and a signature. This form is mandatory to then process a refund or replacement order claim.
If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 0800 014 8686 or through our website at https://www.campervangift.co.uk/contact-us/.
If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the time specified on the card left at your address, then we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products, providing that we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery (even where the initial delivery was free-of-charge).
An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- where in person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; and
- where in person receipt is not required, the specific location to leave the goods in question as stated by the customer during the checkout stage was unsafe, inappropriate or non-existent thus causing the goods in question to be removed, stolen or damaged by an unauthorised personnel; and
- where in person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.
- where in person receipt is required, the specific location to leave the goods in question as stated by the customer during the checkout stage was unsafe, inappropriate or non-existent thus causing the goods in question to be removed, stolen or damaged by an unauthorised personnel.
- For UK Orders: If delivery of the item(s) is refused or undelivered (No person present) at the delivery address, the item(s) will be returned to our warehouse and you will incur an admin cost of £7.50 which will be deduced from the order refund.
For further information please consult our Terms & conditions of sale.